Language of Capital Series - Training for Newark-based Business Owners, MWBEs, Entrepreneurs, and more!
Our Language of Capital Series is back, in person! Invest Newark's city-wide multi-week series focusing on teaching business owners how to build a profitable business and making them marketable for capital investments by ensuring they:
• Learn how to assess their business financial needs
• Understand what it takes to become and remain profitable
• Learn how to conduct a market and competition analysis
• Understand how to manage their personal and business finances and credit
• Understand bonding, insurance, organizational types, and record keeping.
• Understand how to capture their story in a business plan
For this series, we've partnered with TD Bank.
Topics covered include:
- Developing a Business Plan I
- Developing a Business Plan II
- Assessing Your Company's Financial Needs
- Running a Profitable Company
- Analyze Your Competition
- How to Conduct a Market Analysis
- Access To Capital
- Financial Statements and Your Business
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is a class held every week?
Yes. For this series, we're meeting on seven (7) consecutive Monday, starting on October 25, 2021.
Is this the only time or days this business series will be held?
No. This series is typically held at multiple locations, at different times of the year, and with different lending institutions.